- Bitcoin (BTC) $ 10,193.72 0.18%
- Ethereum (ETH) $ 192.47 3.19%
- XRP (XRP) $ 0.271780 1.95%
- Litecoin (LTC) $ 73.87 0.34%
- Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.002683 0.84%
- Ethos (ETHOS) $ 0.093039 2.13%
- BnkToTheFuture (BFT) $ 0.021091 3.76%
- EthBet (EBET) $ 0.009564 0%
- BTCtalkcoin (TALK) $ 0.000871 36.27%
- Eltcoin (ELTCOIN) $ 0.000420 7.04%
- eLTC (ELTC2) $ 0.000002 0%
What is NIRX?
NIRX or NairaX ERC-20 based backed coin serves to represent one single unit of NairaX, which is valued on a 1:1 ratio to the Nigerian Naira (NGN).
Can anyone buy NIRX?
At the upcoming pre-sale, any country will be able to purchase NIRX at a discounted rate. At the post-presale OR Crowdsale, only pre-selected countries will be able to purchase NIRX assets.
Can I re-sell NIRX?
Yes, our company is working towards being able to re-buy NIRX coin from traders, sellers and investors who wish to sell their coins to the company.
NIRX POS consensus system?
NIRX POS system allows NIRX coin holders earn more coins by staking NIRX on the NairaX Platform.
Will NIRX be listed on exchanges?
Yes, NIRX will be listed on stable exchanges after the CrowdSale.
Will NairaX Systems host a bounty event?
Yes, NairaX will host an airdrop campaign and it will be available to all countries to fairly participate with. Every qualified member will receive their reserved coins right after ICO.
Can I mine NIRX?
NIRX assets aren’t mineable but can be staked to earn more coins.
What does “fiat” mean?
This term refers to all forms of paper currencies that aren’t cryptocurrencies.
Is NIRX Block Payment Systems a registered company in Nigeria?
Yes, NairaX (NIRX) is a registered company in Nigeria on RC-2903759, located in Lagos State. Our contact information can be found at the bottom of this website.