- Bitcoin (BTC) $ 8,649.93 0.27%
- Ethereum (ETH) $ 167.72 0.02%
- XRP (XRP) $ 0.235065 0.09%
- Litecoin (LTC) $ 58.11 1.6%
- Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.002347 0.73%
- BnkToTheFuture (BFT) $ 0.013478 4.69%
- Voyager Token (VGX) $ 0.027061 0.09%
- EthBet (EBET) $ 0.013387 0%
- BTCtalkcoin (TALK) $ 0.000610 45.11%
- Eltcoin (ELTCOIN) $ 0.000127 24.27%
- eLTC (ELTC2) $ 0.000002 0%
NairaX (NIRX) is a digital ERC20-based cryptocurrency developed on Ethereum’s proof of stake (POS) consensus system and legally backed with the Nigerian Naira (NGN) to serve as the internal currency for a first ever crypto based payment system in Africa, which we are actively developing.
Since 2017, NairaX block payment systems worked tirelessly towards the deployment of NIRX’s intelligent market model, which will be applicable in most sectors of global fintech, firstly as an asset to facilitate transactions in eCommerce and finally: as a payment processor. The idea was borne from an important necessity to create a unique crypto based payment gateway which will positively impact upon the adoption of cryptocurrencies as a store of value in general global markets .
NairaX (NIRX) assets will serve as an adoptable mode of payment on NairaX eCommerce platform, alongside other cryptocurrencies and FIAT on the local level. No less than a one-to-one ratio will be maintained between NIRX and the Nigerian Naira (NGN).